Tuesday, September 27, 2005

A little something for the road.

John Lennon once said that "Life is what happens when you're making other plans", it's so good that I refuse to believe he said it. :-) For you dear reader my other plans have included writing this blog and updating my life to you all. I believe the last post was in reference to the recording. maybe that's a good place to start...

The basic recording has been done and we've been playing email tag with Dan as he sends us mixes and whatnot. Our new buddy Hussian was gonna lay down some bass on "driving forces" but he's mostly in Japan and couldn't make sense of the chart I made for him (this is not surprising) his schedule being so demanding, we may have our buddy Tim do it instead. Anyway, once we get it done then we have to get it out the door. we've pretty much decided on a name, and we're calling it "two birds one".

Being that we're still in school, Christie and I were apart for the month of August. She in LA doing an internship and me in Indiana. I didn't really have that much fun up there in the Hoosier state, but then dummy me never realized just how close I was to Shipshewana or Dennis DenHartog's place in Ft. Wayne. Coulda played some gigs, coulda met some folks. Ah well, that what I get for taking my eyes off the prize. I did however play the Kentucky Homefront radio show with the legendary Homer Ledford. I have to say it went very, very well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.